SafetyNet Security Group fully understands the immense potential for losses and liabilities manufacturing and industrial plants face every day. From loss prevention to unlawful entry, we know the risk you face on a daily basis. The security of manufacturing, industrial, as well as warehouse and distribution facilities and operations is an issue of significant importance.
Our industrial and manufacturing security is not only a collection of measures developed over the years as a reaction to incidents and concerns but is strategically planned and synergistic that cost effectively prevents and mitigates your real threats and risks.
SafetyNet Security Group is a leader and innovator in the area of manufacturing, industrial, facility and plant and factory security and provides a comprehensive consultation service in all these areas. We can:
- Perform Manufacturing, Industrial And Vulnerability Assessments And Surveys
- Provide Security Awareness And Workplace Violence Prevention Training
- Develop Industrial Emergency And Crisis Plans, To Include Workplace Violence, Bomb Threats, Terrorism, Sabotage, Contamination, etc.
- Conduct Penetration Testing
- Develop And Enhance Contract And Proprietary Security Officer Programs
- Review Or Develop Security Departments
- 24 Hour Security
- Gatehouse Duties
- CCTV Surveillance
- Ensuring Safety Of Goods And Inventory
- Supervision Of Vehicles On Your Warehouse Premise
- Mobile Patrols
- Reception Duties
- Stock Takes
- Delivery Handling
- Prevention Of Intruders
- Foot Patrols And Random Inspections
Key Concepts of Effective Manufacturing and Industrial Security
- An Effective Manufacturing And Industrial Security Program Should Complement Existing Programs And Processes Including Safety Awareness, Environmental Management, Hiring And Screening Procedures, Emergency And Crisis Planning And Response
- The Team-Based Manufacturing Risk Assessment Elicits Local, Departmental And Corporate Buy-In, Understanding And Support By Involving Key Staff In The Process.
- In Addition To Counter-Terrorism Considerations, Manufacturing And Industrial Security Assessments Should Consider All Sorts Of Security-Related Harm That Could Occur Including Sabotage, Arson, Theft And Pilferage, Vandalism, Trespassing, Workplace Violence, Activist Disruption, Contamination, etc.
- We Can Help Infuse Employees With Positive Security Awareness As They Are The Most Powerful, Cost Effective And Frequently Neglected Of All Security Countermeasures.
- Most Industrial Firms Do Not Have Dedicated Security Managers. Typically The Security Function Is Managed By Someone Who Wears "Many Hats," Who May Be Managers Of Safety, Human Resources, Facilities Management/Maintenance, Engineering, etc. In Those Cases, We Provide The Support And Expertise Of The In-House Security Manager.